HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- RT @L__Ip: I'm pretty stoked that I've spent three hours of today answering e-mails and getting people signed up for memberships at @Underd… 14 hours ago
- RT @MavenOfMayhem: A seasonal reminder that a few dollars might be all that stand between someone having a roof over their heads and losing… 3 days ago
- RT @FYfoodbank: FYFB clients come and go as circumstances change — but, it’s our job to make sure this resource is here to stay. Click th… 6 days ago
- RT @RoweFarms: We’re so excited about the positive support surrounding our reusable containers program. Thank you to everyone who has used… 1 week ago
- RT @mattgallowaycbc: No deal, so school is OUT for public high school students across Ontario today. 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: September 2010
One of my all time favourite quick meals has to be naan pizza. Essentially all you have to do is buy pre-made naan bread from the grocery store (I use President’s Choice) and cover it with yummy toppings and pop … Continue reading
For those of you that know me you are well aware that my roommate’s name is Jen. Jen and I met while working at Starbucks in St. Catharines. Long story short, we are now happily sharing an apartment in Toronto. … Continue reading
So I’ve finally been nudged into the world of blogging, for school no less!!