For those of you that know me you are well aware that my roommate’s name is Jen. Jen and I met while working at Starbucks in St. Catharines. Long story short, we are now happily sharing an apartment in Toronto. Jen, being the good natured girl that she is has agreed to let me write about her diet. Unfortunately, Jen has some digestive issues. These include a handful of food allergies that tend to make her food consumption a bit of a trial and error type experience. So, from time to time I will be posting some of Jen’s digestive adventures. Stay tuned!!
HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- RT @IKEACanada: As part of our commitment to people + planet, all single-use plastic products will be eliminated from our range globally by… 1 week ago
- Me: Went to the gym on my lunch 💪 Also me: So hungry from going to the gym I snacked on a 🍩, 🍦and samosa. 🤷♀️ 2 weeks ago
- RT @ValerieHowesTP: Looking for parents of kids with ADHD to talk with for a story. Please DM me if interested! (and please RT!) 2 weeks ago
- File under things I never said until we got a second cat: “Hey! Don’t bite her legs!“ 1 month ago
- Finally!! Procrastinating on a Sunday afternoon hasn’t been the same without it. twitter.com/enews/status/9… 1 month ago