For those of you that know me you are well aware that my roommate’s name is Jen. Jen and I met while working at Starbucks in St. Catharines. Long story short, we are now happily sharing an apartment in Toronto. Jen, being the good natured girl that she is has agreed to let me write about her diet. Unfortunately, Jen has some digestive issues. These include a handful of food allergies that tend to make her food consumption a bit of a trial and error type experience. So, from time to time I will be posting some of Jen’s digestive adventures. Stay tuned!!
HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- RT @Iron_Spike: Take it from a bitch in management AND talent. There is no abusive, misogynist, sociopathic "genius" out there that CAN'T… 7 hours ago
- RT @semmons: Reminder for those #thanksgiving gatherings: Let kids decide who they want to hug bit.ly/2A2Yu7T 7 hours ago
- RT @jen_cutts: Having a baby can ruin your home (in the best possible way) - ow.ly/kQ2E30gHHW4 @TorontoStoreys 7 hours ago
- When @MikeBeauvais errands solo 😂💩 twitter.com/mikebeauvais/s… 1 day ago
- RT @mymonsterischic: me: just start a new sentence me to me: use another em dash https://t.co/18yUWrAjBb 6 days ago