For those of you that know me you are well aware that my roommate’s name is Jen. Jen and I met while working at Starbucks in St. Catharines. Long story short, we are now happily sharing an apartment in Toronto. Jen, being the good natured girl that she is has agreed to let me write about her diet. Unfortunately, Jen has some digestive issues. These include a handful of food allergies that tend to make her food consumption a bit of a trial and error type experience. So, from time to time I will be posting some of Jen’s digestive adventures. Stay tuned!!
HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- RT @curlylfb: Where's the script for explaining Nazis to your kids? This book list feels more manageable at the moment. https://t.co/1LIjqd… 3 days ago
- #Fact twitter.com/todaysparent/s… 1 week ago
- When your @fitbit buzzes and tells you to be more active, while you're sitting at your desk eating a donut 🙈 2 weeks ago
- RT @MikeBeauvais: Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries were married for 62 days longer than Anthony Scaramucci was White House communications… 2 weeks ago
- 😂 twitter.com/sylviaobell/st… 2 weeks ago