One of my all time favourite quick meals has to be naan pizza. Essentially all you have to do is buy pre-made naan bread from the grocery store (I use President’s Choice) and cover it with yummy toppings and pop it in the oven until it’s all toasty and melty. It’s a good way to use up random leftover food. In my case, this usually involves lots of cheese and some sort of veggie. This was my after school snack/early dinner today:
HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- RT @curlylfb: Where's the script for explaining Nazis to your kids? This book list feels more manageable at the moment. https://t.co/1LIjqd… 3 days ago
- #Fact twitter.com/todaysparent/s… 1 week ago
- When your @fitbit buzzes and tells you to be more active, while you're sitting at your desk eating a donut 🙈 2 weeks ago
- RT @MikeBeauvais: Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries were married for 62 days longer than Anthony Scaramucci was White House communications… 2 weeks ago
- 😂 twitter.com/sylviaobell/st… 2 weeks ago