One of my all time favourite quick meals has to be naan pizza. Essentially all you have to do is buy pre-made naan bread from the grocery store (I use President’s Choice) and cover it with yummy toppings and pop it in the oven until it’s all toasty and melty. It’s a good way to use up random leftover food. In my case, this usually involves lots of cheese and some sort of veggie. This was my after school snack/early dinner today:
HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- RT @semmons: Please share - lots of folks have this seat bit.ly/2syi1Lt 2 hours ago
- The story behind the meme! #SharentSoHard twitter.com/todaysparent/s… 2 days ago
- RT @Todaysparent: 26% of parents admit to sharing too much about their kids on social media. ow.ly/PJUn30cLiM4 #SharentSoHard https:/… 2 days ago
- RT @lindseywiebe: LAUNCH DAY!! If you cook/plan your weekly meals, please give Mealtime (awesome new meal-planning app) a try. Feedback is… 1 week ago
- Yup! 😊🐈 twitter.com/buzzfeed/statu… 1 week ago