One of my all time favourite quick meals has to be naan pizza. Essentially all you have to do is buy pre-made naan bread from the grocery store (I use President’s Choice) and cover it with yummy toppings and pop it in the oven until it’s all toasty and melty. It’s a good way to use up random leftover food. In my case, this usually involves lots of cheese and some sort of veggie. This was my after school snack/early dinner today:
HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- RT @Iron_Spike: Take it from a bitch in management AND talent. There is no abusive, misogynist, sociopathic "genius" out there that CAN'T… 7 hours ago
- RT @semmons: Reminder for those #thanksgiving gatherings: Let kids decide who they want to hug bit.ly/2A2Yu7T 7 hours ago
- RT @jen_cutts: Having a baby can ruin your home (in the best possible way) - ow.ly/kQ2E30gHHW4 @TorontoStoreys 7 hours ago
- When @MikeBeauvais errands solo 😂💩 twitter.com/mikebeauvais/s… 1 day ago
- RT @mymonsterischic: me: just start a new sentence me to me: use another em dash https://t.co/18yUWrAjBb 6 days ago