One of my all time favourite quick meals has to be naan pizza. Essentially all you have to do is buy pre-made naan bread from the grocery store (I use President’s Choice) and cover it with yummy toppings and pop it in the oven until it’s all toasty and melty. It’s a good way to use up random leftover food. In my case, this usually involves lots of cheese and some sort of veggie. This was my after school snack/early dinner today:
HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- RT @IKEACanada: As part of our commitment to people + planet, all single-use plastic products will be eliminated from our range globally by… 1 week ago
- Me: Went to the gym on my lunch 💪 Also me: So hungry from going to the gym I snacked on a 🍩, 🍦and samosa. 🤷♀️ 2 weeks ago
- RT @ValerieHowesTP: Looking for parents of kids with ADHD to talk with for a story. Please DM me if interested! (and please RT!) 2 weeks ago
- File under things I never said until we got a second cat: “Hey! Don’t bite her legs!“ 1 month ago
- Finally!! Procrastinating on a Sunday afternoon hasn’t been the same without it. twitter.com/enews/status/9… 1 month ago