HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- RT @L__Ip: I'm pretty stoked that I've spent three hours of today answering e-mails and getting people signed up for memberships at @Underd… 13 hours ago
- RT @MavenOfMayhem: A seasonal reminder that a few dollars might be all that stand between someone having a roof over their heads and losing… 3 days ago
- RT @FYfoodbank: FYFB clients come and go as circumstances change — but, it’s our job to make sure this resource is here to stay. Click th… 6 days ago
- RT @RoweFarms: We’re so excited about the positive support surrounding our reusable containers program. Thank you to everyone who has used… 1 week ago
- RT @mattgallowaycbc: No deal, so school is OUT for public high school students across Ontario today. 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I have definite ideas when it comes to toasters. In my world, the toaster oven is king. Hands down. The traditional toaster has never caused me anything but grief. What if I want to toast a really thick bagel, or … Continue reading
Where were you on October 18th? Well I know where Mike Beauvais was. Standing in line at KFC eagerly awaiting his very first Double Down. The Double down is a bread-less chicken sandwich. You might be asking yourself, what happened … Continue reading
Tonight’s dinner was green curry, one of my all time favourites. Much to my disappointment green curry is not terribly photogenic. At least not the kind that I made. In my defence, it was really good. Then again I’ll eat … Continue reading
Whenever I get the chance I like to make a nice Sunday dinner that both Jen and I can eat. This is a challenge. I live for white bread and Jen can only have whole wheat/grain. I love all cheese … Continue reading
If grilled cheese and a tuna sandwich had a baby it would look like this.