HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- RT @curlylfb: Where's the script for explaining Nazis to your kids? This book list feels more manageable at the moment. https://t.co/1LIjqd… 3 days ago
- #Fact twitter.com/todaysparent/s… 1 week ago
- When your @fitbit buzzes and tells you to be more active, while you're sitting at your desk eating a donut 🙈 2 weeks ago
- RT @MikeBeauvais: Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries were married for 62 days longer than Anthony Scaramucci was White House communications… 2 weeks ago
- 😂 twitter.com/sylviaobell/st… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I have definite ideas when it comes to toasters. In my world, the toaster oven is king. Hands down. The traditional toaster has never caused me anything but grief. What if I want to toast a really thick bagel, or … Continue reading
Where were you on October 18th? Well I know where Mike Beauvais was. Standing in line at KFC eagerly awaiting his very first Double Down. The Double down is a bread-less chicken sandwich. You might be asking yourself, what happened … Continue reading
Tonight’s dinner was green curry, one of my all time favourites. Much to my disappointment green curry is not terribly photogenic. At least not the kind that I made. In my defence, it was really good. Then again I’ll eat … Continue reading
Whenever I get the chance I like to make a nice Sunday dinner that both Jen and I can eat. This is a challenge. I live for white bread and Jen can only have whole wheat/grain. I love all cheese … Continue reading
If grilled cheese and a tuna sandwich had a baby it would look like this.