HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- RT @AlyssaJAshton: @wardfood Hahaha I saw! But apparently it's just a Mat leave contract. Bummer 21 hours ago
- RT @Todaysparent: Stop everything & look at these adorable babies! 😍😍😍 🎃 Full instructions HERE —> ow.ly/jd0J30fRboo 🎃 https://t.co/… 4 days ago
- RT @CancerCare_ON: Some cancer risks you can change. Some you can’t. cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce547f… 1 week ago
- RT @sarahboesveld: .@Chatelaine’s got a pretty comprehensive explainer on the Harvey #Weinstein story, here chatelaine.com/living/culture… 1 week ago
- RT @Chatelaine: Good reminder on #WorldMentalHealthDay 🌸 https://t.co/vHifanW8wo 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I have definite ideas when it comes to toasters. In my world, the toaster oven is king. Hands down. The traditional toaster has never caused me anything but grief. What if I want to toast a really thick bagel, or … Continue reading
Where were you on October 18th? Well I know where Mike Beauvais was. Standing in line at KFC eagerly awaiting his very first Double Down. The Double down is a bread-less chicken sandwich. You might be asking yourself, what happened … Continue reading
Tonight’s dinner was green curry, one of my all time favourites. Much to my disappointment green curry is not terribly photogenic. At least not the kind that I made. In my defence, it was really good. Then again I’ll eat … Continue reading
Whenever I get the chance I like to make a nice Sunday dinner that both Jen and I can eat. This is a challenge. I live for white bread and Jen can only have whole wheat/grain. I love all cheese … Continue reading
If grilled cheese and a tuna sandwich had a baby it would look like this.