HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- RT @semmons: Please share - lots of folks have this seat bit.ly/2syi1Lt 2 hours ago
- The story behind the meme! #SharentSoHard twitter.com/todaysparent/s… 2 days ago
- RT @Todaysparent: 26% of parents admit to sharing too much about their kids on social media. ow.ly/PJUn30cLiM4 #SharentSoHard https:/… 2 days ago
- RT @lindseywiebe: LAUNCH DAY!! If you cook/plan your weekly meals, please give Mealtime (awesome new meal-planning app) a try. Feedback is… 1 week ago
- Yup! 😊🐈 twitter.com/buzzfeed/statu… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I have definite ideas when it comes to toasters. In my world, the toaster oven is king. Hands down. The traditional toaster has never caused me anything but grief. What if I want to toast a really thick bagel, or … Continue reading
Where were you on October 18th? Well I know where Mike Beauvais was. Standing in line at KFC eagerly awaiting his very first Double Down. The Double down is a bread-less chicken sandwich. You might be asking yourself, what happened … Continue reading
Tonight’s dinner was green curry, one of my all time favourites. Much to my disappointment green curry is not terribly photogenic. At least not the kind that I made. In my defence, it was really good. Then again I’ll eat … Continue reading
Whenever I get the chance I like to make a nice Sunday dinner that both Jen and I can eat. This is a challenge. I live for white bread and Jen can only have whole wheat/grain. I love all cheese … Continue reading
If grilled cheese and a tuna sandwich had a baby it would look like this.