HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- My heart ❤️ twitter.com/amazlngnature/… 1 day ago
- RT @BuzzFeed: Who knew? bzfd.it/2nH7JYS 2 days ago
- RT @MikeBeauvais: UPDATE: After 48 hours of belligerence and testy encounters, Olivia and Rory are best pals now. https://t.co/1gLOJ3em4Q 2 days ago
- Another first: Mike announces our new Kittens name on social before I do 😲 twitter.com/mikebeauvais/s… 4 days ago
- RT @healthy_ish: Whole wheat is no healthier than white bread, food scientists claim. bonap.it/JvDIHnE https://t.co/LDaKLmhuzF 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I have definite ideas when it comes to toasters. In my world, the toaster oven is king. Hands down. The traditional toaster has never caused me anything but grief. What if I want to toast a really thick bagel, or … Continue reading
Where were you on October 18th? Well I know where Mike Beauvais was. Standing in line at KFC eagerly awaiting his very first Double Down. The Double down is a bread-less chicken sandwich. You might be asking yourself, what happened … Continue reading
Tonight’s dinner was green curry, one of my all time favourites. Much to my disappointment green curry is not terribly photogenic. At least not the kind that I made. In my defence, it was really good. Then again I’ll eat … Continue reading
Whenever I get the chance I like to make a nice Sunday dinner that both Jen and I can eat. This is a challenge. I live for white bread and Jen can only have whole wheat/grain. I love all cheese … Continue reading
If grilled cheese and a tuna sandwich had a baby it would look like this.