The object that I’m holding in my hand is a Spurtle!! For those of you who know what I’m talking about, I’m impressed. For those of you that don’t know what a Spurtle is (I’m assuming that this would be the majority of readers) hold on to your hats. A Spurtle is a traditional Scottish stir stick, generally used to stir oatmeal. Every food nerd should own one.
HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- RT @semmons: Please share - lots of folks have this seat bit.ly/2syi1Lt 2 hours ago
- The story behind the meme! #SharentSoHard twitter.com/todaysparent/s… 2 days ago
- RT @Todaysparent: 26% of parents admit to sharing too much about their kids on social media. ow.ly/PJUn30cLiM4 #SharentSoHard https:/… 2 days ago
- RT @lindseywiebe: LAUNCH DAY!! If you cook/plan your weekly meals, please give Mealtime (awesome new meal-planning app) a try. Feedback is… 1 week ago
- Yup! 😊🐈 twitter.com/buzzfeed/statu… 1 week ago