The object that I’m holding in my hand is a Spurtle!! For those of you who know what I’m talking about, I’m impressed. For those of you that don’t know what a Spurtle is (I’m assuming that this would be the majority of readers) hold on to your hats. A Spurtle is a traditional Scottish stir stick, generally used to stir oatmeal. Every food nerd should own one.
HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- RT @curlylfb: Where's the script for explaining Nazis to your kids? This book list feels more manageable at the moment. https://t.co/1LIjqd… 3 days ago
- #Fact twitter.com/todaysparent/s… 1 week ago
- When your @fitbit buzzes and tells you to be more active, while you're sitting at your desk eating a donut 🙈 2 weeks ago
- RT @MikeBeauvais: Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries were married for 62 days longer than Anthony Scaramucci was White House communications… 2 weeks ago
- 😂 twitter.com/sylviaobell/st… 2 weeks ago