HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- RT @semmons: Please share - lots of folks have this seat bit.ly/2syi1Lt 2 hours ago
- The story behind the meme! #SharentSoHard twitter.com/todaysparent/s… 2 days ago
- RT @Todaysparent: 26% of parents admit to sharing too much about their kids on social media. ow.ly/PJUn30cLiM4 #SharentSoHard https:/… 2 days ago
- RT @lindseywiebe: LAUNCH DAY!! If you cook/plan your weekly meals, please give Mealtime (awesome new meal-planning app) a try. Feedback is… 1 week ago
- Yup! 😊🐈 twitter.com/buzzfeed/statu… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: November 2010
I’m currently lying on a futon in a semi-vegetative state. The culprit, the pasta dish pictured above. Oh and I had garlic bread as well, so worth the carb coma.
I’m a pretty big fan of President’s Choice. They have a good selection of prepared appetizer type treats, spreads, olives. This spread on a fresh baguette is always a winner. I’m eating it right now.
Breakfast is hands down my favourite meal of the day. I’m the kind of person who can and sometimes does have cereal for dinner. Don’t even get me started on brunch. Which I usually prepare in my robe. And yes it’s … Continue reading