HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- My heart ❤️ twitter.com/amazlngnature/… 1 day ago
- RT @BuzzFeed: Who knew? bzfd.it/2nH7JYS 2 days ago
- RT @MikeBeauvais: UPDATE: After 48 hours of belligerence and testy encounters, Olivia and Rory are best pals now. https://t.co/1gLOJ3em4Q 2 days ago
- Another first: Mike announces our new Kittens name on social before I do 😲 twitter.com/mikebeauvais/s… 4 days ago
- RT @healthy_ish: Whole wheat is no healthier than white bread, food scientists claim. bonap.it/JvDIHnE https://t.co/LDaKLmhuzF 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: November 2010
I’m currently lying on a futon in a semi-vegetative state. The culprit, the pasta dish pictured above. Oh and I had garlic bread as well, so worth the carb coma. Advertisements
I’m a pretty big fan of President’s Choice. They have a good selection of prepared appetizer type treats, spreads, olives. This spread on a fresh baguette is always a winner. I’m eating it right now.
Breakfast is hands down my favourite meal of the day. I’m the kind of person who can and sometimes does have cereal for dinner. Don’t even get me started on brunch. Which I usually prepare in my robe. And yes it’s … Continue reading