HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- RT @L__Ip: I'm pretty stoked that I've spent three hours of today answering e-mails and getting people signed up for memberships at @Underd… 13 hours ago
- RT @MavenOfMayhem: A seasonal reminder that a few dollars might be all that stand between someone having a roof over their heads and losing… 3 days ago
- RT @FYfoodbank: FYFB clients come and go as circumstances change — but, it’s our job to make sure this resource is here to stay. Click th… 6 days ago
- RT @RoweFarms: We’re so excited about the positive support surrounding our reusable containers program. Thank you to everyone who has used… 1 week ago
- RT @mattgallowaycbc: No deal, so school is OUT for public high school students across Ontario today. 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I love poached eggs, but have always had a hard time mastering the technique. This video has been super helpful! Oh and when I say I love poached eggs what I really mean is that I LOVE eggs benedict!!
With great power, comes great responsibility. Check out Marie Claire’s article on the potential dangers of food blogging. One of the blogger’s featured in the story was Jenna Weber. I have been following Weber’s blog, eatliverun.com for the last few years … Continue reading