HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- RT @AlyssaJAshton: @wardfood Hahaha I saw! But apparently it's just a Mat leave contract. Bummer 21 hours ago
- RT @Todaysparent: Stop everything & look at these adorable babies! 😍😍😍 🎃 Full instructions HERE —> ow.ly/jd0J30fRboo 🎃 https://t.co/… 4 days ago
- RT @CancerCare_ON: Some cancer risks you can change. Some you can’t. cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce547f… 1 week ago
- RT @sarahboesveld: .@Chatelaine’s got a pretty comprehensive explainer on the Harvey #Weinstein story, here chatelaine.com/living/culture… 1 week ago
- RT @Chatelaine: Good reminder on #WorldMentalHealthDay 🌸 https://t.co/vHifanW8wo 1 week ago
Author Archives: wardfood
I love poached eggs, but have always had a hard time mastering the technique. This video has been super helpful! Oh and when I say I love poached eggs what I really mean is that I LOVE eggs benedict!! Advertisements
With great power, comes great responsibility. Check out Marie Claire’s article on the potential dangers of food blogging. One of the blogger’s featured in the story was Jenna Weber. I have been following Weber’s blog, eatliverun.com for the last few years … Continue reading
Last Friday, for the first time in my life I had the extreme pleasure of going to the Mandarin! It was everything I had hoped for and more. You may be wondering, how has a 25 year old woman not … Continue reading
Happy New Year everybody!! Sorry I’ve been such a terribly unreliable food blogger. I don’t normally make resolutions, but this year I will make an exception. In 2011 I will be a better food blogger than I was in 2010. … Continue reading
I’m currently lying on a futon in a semi-vegetative state. The culprit, the pasta dish pictured above. Oh and I had garlic bread as well, so worth the carb coma.
I’m a pretty big fan of President’s Choice. They have a good selection of prepared appetizer type treats, spreads, olives. This spread on a fresh baguette is always a winner. I’m eating it right now.