HeyHeyHeyThis is going to be a space where I can share all my random food knowledge and experiments.
- RT @AveryFrancis: Do I know any writers that have experience in the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion space? I have a fun project for you!… 1 day ago
- RT @helenrac: Canadian friends: HELP me with a source, if you can :) I'm looking for someone who has paid off a mortgage and still has year… 6 days ago
- RT @stacyleekong: SOURCE REQUEST: Looking for Canadian college (not university) students who are willing to be photographed where they'll b… 3 weeks ago
- RT @rebeccaga0: STORY CALL OUT: I’m looking to speak with Cdn women who are working in an industry that’s reopened recently about what cust… 4 weeks ago
- RT @FYfoodbank: According to WorldHungerDay.org, more than 821 million people in the world don’t have enough food to eat. Donate no… 2 months ago
Author Archives: wardfood
I love poached eggs, but have always had a hard time mastering the technique. This video has been super helpful! Oh and when I say I love poached eggs what I really mean is that I LOVE eggs benedict!!
With great power, comes great responsibility. Check out Marie Claire’s article on the potential dangers of food blogging. One of the blogger’s featured in the story was Jenna Weber. I have been following Weber’s blog, eatliverun.com for the last few years … Continue reading
Last Friday, for the first time in my life I had the extreme pleasure of going to the Mandarin! It was everything I had hoped for and more. You may be wondering, how has a 25 year old woman not … Continue reading
Happy New Year everybody!! Sorry I’ve been such a terribly unreliable food blogger. I don’t normally make resolutions, but this year I will make an exception. In 2011 I will be a better food blogger than I was in 2010. … Continue reading
I’m currently lying on a futon in a semi-vegetative state. The culprit, the pasta dish pictured above. Oh and I had garlic bread as well, so worth the carb coma.
I’m a pretty big fan of President’s Choice. They have a good selection of prepared appetizer type treats, spreads, olives. This spread on a fresh baguette is always a winner. I’m eating it right now.
Breakfast is hands down my favourite meal of the day. I’m the kind of person who can and sometimes does have cereal for dinner. Don’t even get me started on brunch. Which I usually prepare in my robe. And yes it’s … Continue reading
Mmmmmm. Creme fraiche. So good. What is it you ask? Cream. It’s a cross between sour cream and heavy cream. So many possibilities, sweet or savoury. So far my favourite thing to do with it is put some in a … Continue reading